How do I choose S/U grading for a course if I can’t walk in and see my advisor?

The Office of the Registrar launched an online Change of Grading Basis form for students to change their grading basis (from A-F to S/U or S/U to A-F). For more information on this change and the process, please see this page.

Last Modified: 
April 2, 2020