What if my child decides they don't want to live on-campus at any point during the academic year because they have concerns about their health?

Students who decide to cancel during the year can complete a cancellation request and will be subject to the cancellation policy in the UHDS contract.

To learn about policies for OSU-Cascades, visit its website.

Last Modified: 
July 20, 2020