Is the Degree Partnership Program available for out-of-state students?

The program is open to all undergraduate students pursuing their bachelor's degree. International students may also be in the DPP program with Linn-Benton Community College and/or Portland Community College but are required to work with their international advisors. Post-baccalaureate students may also participate in the program but must first be admitted to OSU.

Last Modified: 
February 26, 2021