What if I cannot get the vaccine and want to request an accommodation, such as continuing to work remotely?

A case-by-case analysis will be completed to determine if this is possible. Employees should contact Equal Opportunity and Access (EOA), and students should contact Disability Access Services (DAS) to request an accommodation due to disability or religious belief for this situation.

Last Modified: 
July 8, 2021