When completing my application for unemployment insurance, where should I direct the claim notice to be sent for processing? Also, if I am a supervisor and I receive a claim notice from the unemployment insurance office, where should I send this to process?

Please send all unemployment claim notices to University Human Resources, Employee and Labor Relations. Electronic notices should be sent to: [email protected]; paper notices should be sent to: University Human Resources, Attn: Employee and Labor Relations, 1500 SW Jefferson Way, Corvallis, OR  97331.

Last Modified: 
April 1, 2020